When you get injured, we take it personally.START MY FREE CONSULTATION
No fees until we win your injury case!
Glendale Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’re looking for dedicated and experienced legal representation after you’ve been injured, look no further than a Glendale injury lawyer with our firm.
Suffering a serious injury in an accident caused by another party can be confusing and overwhelming. Luckily, you don’t have to handle it alone.
With the help of a Glendale personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, you can file a successful claim and recover the compensation you deserve.
How Will a Glendale Injury Attorney Help?
In Wisconsin, the laws surrounding serious injury cases are incredibly complex. Without the right knowledge and training, you may end up saying or doing things that could hinder your ability to collect compensation. However, with the assistance of a Glendale accident injury lawyer, you can easily avoid this kind of outcome.
Here are some of the ways in which a serious injury attorney can help when you’re ready to file a claim:
- Avoid Filing Errors – Specific statutes are associated with personal injury law. To ensure your claim isn’t dismissed on a technicality alone, you need to file on time, correctly, and without any mistakes. Your attorney will be highly knowledgeable in this area and will help ensure it’s all done properly.
- Handle Communications with Insurers – Dealing with the insurance company is one of the most stressful parts of filing a claim. Insurers are notorious for doing whatever it takes to protect their profits. Working with an injury attorney in Glendale will help you avoid any added headaches while you’re trying to recover. We will handle all the negotiations on your behalf.
- Maximize Your Compensation – Similarly, insurance adjusters are known for holding out on accident victims, even when they clearly deserve compensation. Without a lawyer, you might not know you are eligible to recover benefits like loss of earning capacity or pain and suffering. However, when you work with a personal injury lawyer, you will stand an improved chance of maximizing your compensation.
Types of Cases We Take On
A serious injury can happen in a number of ways, and understanding what type of case you have is crucial to building a successful claim. This will allow your Glendale injury attorney to gather the necessary evidence and determine which types of damages you are eligible to recover.
Some common types of personal injury cases include the following:
- Car Accidents – Cases of this type can be blamed on everything from driver error to malfunctioning vehicle parts. Once your attorney has determined the liable party, he or she will file against them to secure compensation. We also handle accidents involving commercial trucks and motorcycles.
- Premises Liability Accidents – When a property owner fails to maintain a standard of safety on his or her grounds, he or she can be held responsible for your resulting serious injury. This is true for both commercial and residential properties.
- Product Liability Cases – When a product is put on the market for use or consumption, the manufacturer is responsible for ensuring it’s safe. When it’s not, you may have the right to file a claim against the property owner.
Contact a Glendale Personal Injury Attorney Today
The team at the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg is ready to help you file a claim against the party responsible for your serious injuries. We will do everything in our power to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Call a Glendale personal injury lawyer today at 414-271-7007 or fill out the online contact form below for more information or to schedule a free consultation.