When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Glendale Car Accident Lawyer
Many car accident victims find that fair compensation is just beyond their reach. A Glendale car crash lawyer can make sure you aren’t left empty-handed when you file your injury claim.
Today, it’s almost impossible to completely avoid driving. That means getting into an auto wreck is an incredibly common circumstance. But the fact that these types of crashes are common doesn’t make the process of filing a claim any easier. In fact, getting the insurance company to work with you and provide you with the compensation you deserve is incredibly difficult.
Luckily, there are resources available to make recovering compensation a possibility after your car crash. When you team up with a Glendale car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, you’re likely to find that filing a successful claim is easy.
How to Find Success with Your Glendale Crash Claim
When you begin the process of filing your claim, your Glendale car wreck lawyer will have two major responsibilities: proving the liability of the other party and proving the value of your claim. Typically, these tasks can be accomplished with certain documents and pieces of evidence.
Evidence in car accidents often includes the following:
- The police report that was filed at the scene of the car crash, which plays a crucial role in proving how the other driver’s actions led to your injuries or damages
- Cell phone records, if your attorney suspects the other driver was on his or her phone at the time of the crash
- Video footage or photos from nearby cameras that caught the details of your auto wreck
- Statements from civilians who saw the accident occur
- Medical documents from your examination immediately after the crash
- A statement from your doctor highlighting the severity of your injuries and how they will impact you in the future
- Copies of any associated medical bills
All of these pieces of evidence and paperwork will help prove to the insurance company or court why your claim is viable. This will make it easier for your attorney to argue on your behalf and get you the compensation you’re owed.
Benefits You Could Recover
Once your attorney has proven the viability of your claim and the extent of your injuries, he or she will be able to determine which damages you are eligible to recover. This is a crucial part of the Glendale auto wreck claim process because your lawyer may be able to argue for specific types of benefits you would not think to ask for without legal guidance.
Some of these damages include the following:
- Medical care coverage
- Property damage
- Loss of earning capacity
- Lost wages during your recovery period
- Reduced enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Wrongful death benefits
- Loss of consortium
Team Up with a Glendale Car Accident Attorney
If you were injured in an auto wreck and want to file a claim for compensation against the liable party, don’t try to do it alone. Instead, let one of the qualified attorneys from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg help you streamline the proceedings and make winning compensation simpler.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a Glendale car accident lawyer, fill out the online contact form below or give us a call directly at 414-271-7007.