When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Waukesha Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’re dealing with the aftermath of an injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you could be eligible for compensation. Find out by speaking with a Waukesha personal injury lawyer.
When you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s carelessness or negligence, retaining legal aid is one of the best things you can do. Personal injury lawsuits are often complex, and knowing the minute details that will build the strongest claim possible requires experience and skill. Luckily, when you work with a Waukesha personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, you increase your chances of recovering full and fair compensation.
Examples of Personal Injury Cases
Sadly, the risk of being injured is present no matter where you go. From being involved in a collision to incurring significant losses due to a medical provider’s negligence, there’s just no way to avoid the possibility of being hurt.
However, the difference between the average injury and a personal injury case is that you are the victim because of someone else’s carelessness. In these instances, you have the right to seek compensation for the damages you have sustained.
Some of the most common scenarios in which a Waukesha personal injury lawyer can help you include the following examples:
- Car Accidents – Whenever motorists take to the road, it is their responsibility to behave in a manner that keeps both themselves and others safe. So, for example, if you were injured due to another driving getting behind the wheel while intoxicated or texting while on the road, you would have the right to file a claim.
- Slip-and-Fall Cases – Property owners are required to maintain a level of safety and practice due diligence at all times. When they don’t and you suffer an injury because of it, they can be held liable. One example of this type of case might include a restaurant owner failing to put up a “wet floor” sign in the bathroom, and as a result, you fall and hurt yourself.
- Construction Accidents – While injured workers often believe they must settle for workers compensation, certain situations involving third parties and gross negligence might qualify them for a personal injury claim.
Compensation for a Catastrophic Injury
The type of compensation you and your Waukesha personal injury lawyer seek will depend on the sorts of damages you incurred because of your injuries. However, there are a few compensation types that are commonly present in these claims:
- Reimbursement for any property damage you incurred
- Coverage for medical bills and hospital visits, as well as any travel costs associated with your medical care
- Reimbursement for lost wages as a result of your injuries, as well as any potential future wage losses
- Pain and suffering
Connect with a Waukesha Serious Injury Lawyer
If you were recently injured because of someone else’s actions, the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg can help you recover full compensation. We will help you build a lawsuit that proves the full value of your claim so that you can focus on your recovery.
To speak with a Waukesha personal injury lawyer during a free consultation, give us a call at 414-271-7007. For more information on how we can help you, fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page and a representative from our firm will be in touch as soon as possible.