When you get injured, we take it personally.START MY FREE CONSULTATION
No fees until we win your injury case!
Sheboygan Personal Injury Lawyer
No matter who or what caused your injury, you shouldn’t have to deal with the financial consequences if the accident wasn’t your fault. A Sheboygan personal injury attorney can help you hold the responsible party accountable and get the compensation you deserve.
Whether you’re hit by a truck or you slip and fall on the sidewalk, the effects of an accident can forever change your life. When you’ve been seriously injured, you’re likely to face physical and financial difficulties that render you unable to live your normal life.
Luckily, a Sheboygan personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg can help. We’ll help you file a claim for compensation, and we’ll stand up for your interests from start to finish.
Examples of Personal Injury Cases
Hiring a Sheboygan injury lawyer is crucial because Wisconsin personal injury law is complicated. It takes a knowledgeable legal ally to identify the unique factors of your accident and use them to build a viable case for compensation.
Below are a few examples of common types of personal injury cases:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Whether they involve two vehicles, a motorcycle driver, a semi-truck, or a car and a pedestrian, road accidents are some of the most common causes for filing personal injury cases.
- Workplace Accidents – Employers are required to provide a safe work environment for their employees. When they don’t, and you are injured as a result, you may be eligible for workers compensation. If a third party was involved in your accident, you may be eligible for compensation in addition to what workers comp provides.
- Premises Liability – Property owners are required to maintain safe premises for guests. If you are injured doing anything from walking on the sidewalk to going down a flight of stairs, you might be able to name the property owner in your claim.
- Product Liability – When a product is sent out for purchase or consumption, it is the manufacturer’s responsibility to ensure said product is safe to use. If you were injured while using a product correctly, your Sheboygan accident injury lawyer can help you file a claim.
Types of Personal Injury Compensation
Once your case type has been identified, your Sheboygan personal injury attorney will utilize the available evidence to determine the damages you’re eligible for. Without qualified legal guidance, you may not think to ask for certain benefits that may end up being crucial later on.
Some benefits your attorney may recommend naming in your claim include the following:
- Medical – As one of the primary concerns of accident victims, medical coverage is one of the most commonly sought benefits. This should include treatment, related travel costs, and medications.
- Wages – It’s not uncommon for accident victims to take time off of work to recover from their injuries. Your Sheboygan injury attorney will seek compensation for any wages you lost due to your accident, as well as any wages you may lose in the future.
- Permanent or Temporary Disability – Sometimes, serious injuries result in disabilities. Whether these disabilities are temporary or permanent, you have a right to seek compensation for your damages.
Contact a Sheboygan Injury Attorney
If you were involved in an accident and would like to file a claim against the liable party, contact the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg to speak with a Sheboygan personal injury lawyer. Call 414-271-7007 or reach out through our online contact form below.