When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Milwaukee Parking Lot Accident Lawyer
When most people think of car accidents, they likely think of crashes on residential roads or highways. However, it’s entirely possible to get into a significant accident that yields physical injuries and property damage in a parking lot.
After these types of accidents, you can take steps to recover compensation for your damages. However, to successfully recover said compensation, you need to file a viable claim and prove why you deserve benefits.
To do so, you may need to invest in quality legal services. That’s why the team at the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg suggests working with a Milwaukee parking lot accident lawyer.
Different Causes for Accidents in Parking Lots
Just like interstates and highways, parking lots come with their own set of complications and risks. With a bevy of activity constantly taking place in these locations, there are multiple opportunities for victims like you to be involved in a collision over which you had no control.
However, because these areas are so busy, it’s crucial that your Milwaukee parking lot car accident lawyer is able to prove the exact cause of your accident. That way, you can prove you are free of liability and deserving of compensation.
Some common causes of accidents in Milwaukee parking lots include the following:
- Negligent Drivers – In a parking lot, paying attention to what is happening around you is critical. One wrong move could lead to a serious collision. As such, if the other driver was guilty of anything from texting while driving to failing to adhere to traffic signs, he or she can be held liable for your damages.
- Improper Lighting – Being able to properly see what is around you is a must in parking lots. If the parking lot owner failed to provide adequate lighting on the premises, and you were involved in a crash as a result, you may have the right to file a claim.
- Pedestrians – In some cases, parking lot accidents are brought about by pedestrian activity. Whether they were walking in the middle of a lane or trying to cross when they didn’t have the right-of-way, if pedestrians caused you to sustain injuries or property damage in a parking lot, you can seek compensation from them.
Compensation for Milwaukee Parking Lot Accidents
Once the cause of your Milwaukee parking lot collision has been determined, your lawyer will begin identifying the damages you are eligible to claim. Every case is different, but, in general, there are a few types of compensation your attorney will likely seek for you.
The following are some of the damages your attorney may be able to help you recover:
- Complete medical coverage, including travel costs associated with your healthcare, medication, medical equipment, surgeries, rehabilitation programs, and doctor visits
- Property damage compensation
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Disability compensation
- Emotional trauma
Contact a Milwaukee Parking Lot Accident Attorney
If you were involved in an accident in a parking lot, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg are here for you. To speak with a Milwaukee parking lot accident lawyer, give us a call at 414-271-7007 or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of this page.