Milwaukee Out-of-State Accident Lawyer

Injured in an accident outside your home state? You may need an out-of-state accident lawyer to take care of your Milwaukee accident claim.

Your vacation in Milwaukee may have been derailed when a careless driver rear-ended you. Now, you’re hurt, and you can’t stay in Wisconsin forever. You live in a neighboring state, or maybe you live halfway across the country. In either case, you still need your compensation.

At the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, we understand that you may not have the resources to prepare for court, especially outside your home state. Because of this, you may need guidance from a Milwaukee out-of-state accident lawyer for your Milwaukee car accident claim.

Insurance Settlements for Out-of-State Drivers in an Accident

When you’re hit by a Milwaukee driver but you live out of state, settling your claim through an insurance settlement may seem like the best idea. You can get the funds you need for your financial recovery without long travel times to get those funds for an accident reported in Wisconsin.

But insurance companies may not have your best interests in mind. These companies are for-profit businesses, which means it’s not in the company’s best interests to settle fairly. They may offer an insultingly low settlement, or they may fail to offer you anything.

That’s especially tough when you’re out of state. You may be worried about the costs of driving or flying back to Wisconsin for your court date. That leaves many people thinking they have no option but to take a low settlement.

But you may have more options than that. By hiring an out-of-state accident lawyer after a Milwaukee accident, you have someone on your side who knows what your claim should be worth. Your lawyer can pursue a higher settlement for your losses. They can also help you schedule a court date for your losses, if needed.

Compensation for Your Milwaukee Accident

When you’re hurt in a Milwaukee out-of-state accident, you may need legal guidance on how to sue and what your claim is worth. But you typically must sue in the state where the car accident happened, which means much of your time may be spent on travel and lodging alone.

Because of this, you may need an out-of-state accident lawyer to help you. You may be due compensation for both economic and non-economic damages, or losses caused by your accident. These damages may include the following, among others:

  • Medical bills
  • Car repairs
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering 
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Emotional distress

Your out-of-state lawyer can help you seek compensation that covers all your losses so you can focus on travel and healing from your injuries.

Talk to an Out-of-State Accident Lawyer in Milwaukee

It’s tough to prepare your claim from a distance. But at the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, we want to make your financial recovery as easy as possible. Your Milwaukee out-of-state accident lawyer can help you gather evidence for your claim and represent you in court. Spend minimal time traveling—start with a free consultation by calling 414-271-7007 or completing the online contact form below.