When you get injured, we take it personally.START MY FREE CONSULTATION
No fees until we win your injury case!
Milwaukee Head-On Collision Lawyer
Head-on accidents typically result in serious injuries and immense vehicular damage. Make sure you get compensated by working with a Milwaukee head-on collision lawyer.
An accident with another motorist is bad under any circumstances, but a head-on collision is usually extremely detrimental—if not fatal. Once you’ve been involved in this type of accident, you’ll likely have to face a total loss on your vehicle, huge medical bills, and numerous other expenses.
The amount of stress alone is bad, but coupled with trying to deal with everything financially, it can all be too much to handle by yourself. Hiring a Milwaukee head-on collision lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg is your best bet to bring everything to a positive outcome.
A lawyer acts as a liaison between you and the insurance companies and will work to figure out both what happened in the crash and who was at fault. All of these factors will be included when determining compensation.
Cause and Fault in Head-On Accidents
Your personal injury claim will start with determining what caused the accident and who is at fault. With all that you have going on, you can’t expect to figure this out on your own, especially if there are multiple parties to blame.
Your Milwaukee head-on collision lawyer will begin by investigating the scene of the accident to determine what caused it. Potential causes may include any of the following:
- A distracted driver
- A driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol, especially if it was a wrong-way crash
- Construction hazards blocking the roadway
- Inaccurate detour signs
- Drowsy driving
There may be multiple parties at fault, including the company involved if road construction or dangerous road conditions were involved. Each case is different, so yours may be more or less intricate.
Once the cause and fault of the head-on are determined, your attorney can begin to assess the total value of your claim.
Get Compensated for Your Head-On Injuries
As mentioned, every case is different. That means that the amount of compensation that you may be eligible for will vary depending on your specific case. While an accurate estimate can’t be determined without all of the necessary information, a few damages are likely to be included in your claim:
- Medical Expenses – Bills you currently have and an estimate of future medical bills as a result of the accident
- Rehabilitation or Physical Therapy – The expenses estimated as a result of medical necessity for these services
- Lost Wages – The income or earning potential you are missing out on if you have to be out of work due to your injuries
- Repair or Replacement of Property – Likely the cost of your vehicle and any other personal property damaged in the head-on collision
- Pain and suffering – This could cover physical pain or mental anguish caused by your injuries
Contact a Milwaukee Head-On Accident Attorney
To get the compensation you deserve after a head-on accident that wasn’t your fault, contact a Milwaukee head-on collision lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg.
You can reach us to schedule a free consultation by simply filling out the form below or by giving us a call at 414-271-7007.