When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Milwaukee Car Accident Amputation Lawyer
Being hurt in an auto collision is already a horrific situation. But when the crash is so severe that it causes the loss of a limb, your entire world can be turned upside-down.
Luckily, the law is on your side in these cases. With the help of a Milwaukee car accident amputation lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, you can file a claim against the person who caused your injuries. This will give you a chance to recover compensation that can help you regain some of your lost quality of life.
Common Causes of Accidents That Lead to Limb Loss
Your Milwaukee car accident limb loss lawyer will need to determine the cause in your unique case. This will play a critical role in proving to the insurance company the liability and fault of the other driver or party, as well as the true value of your claim.
The following factors can cause Milwaukee car accidents serious enough to lead to amputations:
- Distracted driving, such as texting or talking on the phone while behind the wheel
- Malfunctioning vehicle parts, such as failing brakes or tires
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Speeding or running a red light
- Driving while intoxicated
- Construction work on the roadways
- Poor weather conditions without adequate safety measures
- Driver fatigue
Compensation for Limb Loss
The loss of a limb can have a significant impact on many areas of your life, all of which can damage your financial wellbeing. That’s why the first question Milwaukee amputation victims often have is what their claim is worth.
While the answer to that question depends largely on the unique circumstances of your case, you can gather some insight prior to filing your claim for compensation. Your car accident amputation lawyer in Milwaukee will use past experience representing victims in cases like yours to determine which damages you are eligible to seek in your claim.
Some of these benefits may include the following:
- Complete medical care coverage, including medications, travel costs to obtain healthcare, appointments with your doctor, stays at the hospital, and any rehabilitation programs you require
- Wages you may have lost during the recovery period
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earning capacity
- Compensation for disfigurement
- Mental anguish
Talk to a Milwaukee Car Accident Amputation Attorney Today
Losing a limb in an auto accident is undoubtedly going to have profound effects on your life. But a qualified lawyer can help you regain your financial stability as you adapt. At the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, we will do everything in our power to get you the compensation you deserve.
Give us a call at 414-271-7007 to schedule a free consultation with a Milwaukee car accident amputation lawyer. You can also get in touch with us by filling out our online contact form at the bottom of the page.