When you get injured, we take it personally.START MY FREE CONSULTATION
No fees until we win your injury case!
Driving Directions from Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
The name of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, comes from the Potawatomi word for “firefly.” As of 2016, the population is 47,945.
To reach the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg from Wauwatosa, simply follow these directions:
- Head east on W State St toward N Wauwatosa Ave
- Turn left onto N Alois St
- Turn right onto the US-41 S ramp
- Merge onto WI-175
- Use the left lane to continue on Miller Park Way and follow signs for I-94 E/US-41/Downtown
- Use the left lane to take exit 38A to merge onto I-94 E
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 310B for Interstate 43 N toward Green Bay
- Keep left to continue on Exit 73A, follow signs for WI-145/Fond du Lac Ave/McKinley Ave and merge onto I-43 N
- Take exit 77A toward Hampton Ave E
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Port Washington Rd
- The Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg will be on the right at 5150 N Port Washington Rd Suite 163