When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Driving Directions from Waukesha, Wisconsin
Also known as the “Spring City,” Waukesha, Wisconsin, is the county seat of Waukesha County and has a population of 72,363 as of 2016.
To reach the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg from Waukesha, simply follow these directions:
- Head west on W Main St toward W Broadway
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Broadway
- Turn right onto E St Paul Ave
- Continue straight to stay on E St Paul Ave
- E St Paul Ave turns right and becomes E North St/Redford Blvd
- Turn right to merge onto I-94 E
- Merge onto I-94 E
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-94 E
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 310B for Interstate 43 N toward Green Bay
- Keep left to continue on Exit 73A, follow signs for /sWI-145/
- Take exit 77A toward Hampton Ave E
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Port Washington Rd
- The Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg will be on the right at 5150 N Port Washington Rd Suite 163