When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Driving Directions from Brookfield, Wisconsin
Brookfield, Wisconsin, now stands in an area that was previously inhabited by the native Potawatomi Indians. Brookfield is the third-largest city in Waukesha County with a population of 37,920 as of 2016.
To reach the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg from Brookfield, simply follow these directions:
- Head east on W North Ave toward Pilgrim Square Dr
- Turn right to merge onto I-41/US-45 S
- Merge onto I-41/US-45 S
- Merge onto I-94 E
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit <310B< for Interstate 43 N toward Green Bay
- Keep left to continue on Exit 73A, follow signs for WI-145/Fond du Lac Ave/McKinley Ave and merge onto I-43 N
- Take exit 77A toward Hampton Ave E
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Port Washington Rd
- The Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg will be on the right at 5150 N Port Washington Rd Suite 163