When you get injured, we take it personally.
No fees until we win your injury case!
Brookfield Personal Injury Lawyer
If you find yourself injured in Brookfield and in need of a lawyer as you seek compensation, give us a call.
When you’ve suffered significant injuries due to an accident brought on by another party’s negligence, you may be wondering which options are available to aid in your recovery. Luckily, Wisconsin law makes financial relief available to those who have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury that wasn’t their fault.
In order to receive the benefits you need, however, you need to build a viable case for compensation. And having a seasoned attorney to represent you is crucial. When you turn to a Brookfield personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg, you will stand a strong chance of recovering all the compensation you need.
Personal Injury Claim Types
To best represent you, your Brookfield injury attorney will first need to understand exactly how you suffered your serious injuries. Once your lawyer understands the nature of your accident, he or she will better be able to track down the necessary evidence and witnesses to garner the compensation you need.
Some common causes of catastrophic injuries include the following:
- Construction Accidents – Those who work in the construction industry face significant risks when they are on the job. Be it a malfunctioning piece of equipment or a fall off a ladder, if you are hurt in a construction or other workplace accident, you may have the right to seek compensation for your injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Car crashes are among the most common causes of catastrophic injuries. They can be brought about by anything from drunk driving to a failure to stop at a red light. Motorcycle accidents and semi-truck crashes may also warrant personal injury claims in Brookfield.
- Product Liability Cases – Unfortunately, it isn’t uncommon for consumer goods to cause physical injuries and illnesses. If you were hurt while using a product as intended, your Brookfield accident injury lawyer can help you file a claim against the manufacturer to collect the compensation you deserve.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Finding out your elderly loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home is a shock that is, unfortunately, all too common. But a lawyer can help you hold the abuser financially accountable.
Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
Once your personal injury lawyer in Brookfield has determined the cause of your serious injuries, he or she will determine which types of damages you’re eligible to recover. Although each case varies in terms of the compensation available, most accident victims tend to seek several of the same basic types of benefits in their claims.
Some types of damages your Brookfield accident injury attorney may name in your personal injury claim include the following:
- Property damage
- Travel costs, hospital visits, medical appointments, surgeries, and medications required for your recovery
- Permanent disabilities brought on by your accident
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earning capacity
- Wages lost while you recovered
- Mental anguish
- Wrongful death
Talk to a Brookfield Personal Injury Attorney
If you were involved in an accident brought on by the carelessness of another party and want to seek compensation for your catastrophic injuries, the team at the Law Offices of Gary S. Greenberg is here to help you.
Fill out the online contact form at the bottom of the page or give us a call at 414-271-7007 to schedule a consultation with a Brookfield personal injury lawyer.